A watercraft insurance policy can insure you against most risks of owning and operating your boat, its motor, and its trailer — including protection against liability lawsuits and medical payments. Insurance options range from personal effects replacement to fuel spill coverage, which means you can relax on the water knowing you're protected.
- Physical Damage coverage. Provides protection in the event of a collision with a submerged object or another boat.
- Liability coverage. For bodily injury or damage to the property of others.
- Personal Property coverage. Protects personal property on the boat including, but not limited to, your clothing, stereo system, cameras, and other personal items.
- Towing and Assistance coverage. To transport your boat to a repair facility when it's inoperable and you're stranded. Gas delivery for boats and roadside assistance are also available.
Important items to consider
- Are my trailer and boating supplies covered?
- Are additional operators covered?
- Will I receive the actual cash value or replacement cost if my boat is totaled?
- Is my fishing equipment covered?
With so many options, we’ll help you build the perfect boat or watercraft insurance for your needs. We will ensure, fishing boats, pleasure boats, PWC, sailboats, yachts, and many more.
Partner with FD Insurance to help you select the best watercraft insurance protection today!
Request A Free Quote
In the busy world we live in, you have enough things to worry about, insurance doesn't have to be one of them! Let FD Insurance take that off your plate!
Fill out this short form and an FD Insurance Agent will contact you the same business day with your FREE quote.
If you need immediate assistance, please call (316) 927-2922.