As a condo owner, you have unique requirements for protecting your property because your building and your individual unit have separate needs. While your condo association may have an insurance policy, only condo insurance covers your personal property and personal liability. So you can rest assured you're personally protected.
A Condo Policy commonly covers
- Damage to your furniture, clothing, appliances, and other personal items
- Your personal belongings, whether they're in your home or elsewhere
- Common loss assessments made by the condo association for all unit owners
- Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged
5 Things to consider when selecting Condo Insurance
- Find out what the HOA’s policy covers
- Estimate the amount you would need to repair or replace your condo’s interior structure
- Estimate the value of your personal items
- Coverage for your assets
- Estimate additional living expenses
Partner with FD Insurance to help you select the best condo insurance protection today!
Request A Free Quote
In the busy world we live in, you have enough things to worry about, insurance doesn't have to be one of them! Let FD Insurance take that off your plate!
Fill out this short form and an FD Insurance Agent will contact you the same business day with your FREE quote.
If you need immediate assistance, please call (316) 927-2922.