Homeowners insurance provides financial protection in the event that your home or its contents are damaged. It also provides protection if you or a family member are held legally responsible for the injuries to others or damage to their property.
Most homeowners’ insurance policies will cover damage caused by such perils as fire, windstorms, hail, lightning, theft, or vandalism. There are other homeowner’s policies that cover additional perils as well. Typically, floods and earthquakes are excluded.
- Dwelling coverage. Pays to repair or rebuild your home - including electrical wiring, plumbing, and heating and air conditioning - if damaged by a covered cause of loss.
- Other structures coverage. Pays for damages to detached structures like garages, sheds, fences, and cottages on your property.
- Personal property coverage. Reimburses you for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, which could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods, and electronics.
- Loss of use coverage. Pays your additional housing and living expenses if you must move out of your home temporarily while it's being restored.
- Liability insurance. Helps protect your assets and cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit because you or your family members are responsible for causing injuries or damage to other people or their property.
In the busy world we live in, you have enough things to worry about, insurance doesn't have to be one of them! Let FD Insurance take that off your plate!
Fill out this short form and an FD Insurance Agent will contact you the same business day with your FREE quote.
If you need immediate assistance, please call (316) 927-2922.