Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
As we journey through life, our insurance needs evolve, especially as we reach age 55 and beyond. One crucial policy is life insurance, which...
How to Build Sustainable Wealth
Wealth is not about having a lot of money but having a lot of options. Even though accumulating wealth involves saving money, most of us are after...
How to Maintain Our Body
Aging is an inescapable facet of the human experience. However, our response to aging does not need to be a passive surrender to its effects. As we...
Enhancing Resilience as We Age
Resilience, as defined by the American Psychological Association, is the ability to adapt well in the face of adversity, trauma, or significant...
The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
While we often associate exercise with physical gains, it's important to recognize the remarkable impact it can have on mental and emotional...
The best herbs to grow for beginners
Do you dream of crafting your very own indoor garden, but find yourself overwhelmed by all the information that’s out there? Don’t fret, as today...
Foods you had no idea you could freeze
Did you know that our ancestors utilized freezing as a preservation method thousands of years ago? That’s right. Freezing food isn’t a modern...
Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
What are the odds of living to 100? They may be greater than you think. As technology progresses, so does the opportunity to extend our lives so we...
Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
As you approach the Medicare age of 65, you may be wondering about the healthcare choices available to you. For individuals on a fixed income and...
Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
It was at Eric Clapton’s house in 1969, when George Harrison wrote “Here Comes the Sun.” The now-famous song is a happy tune that puts a little pep...
What’s Keeping You from Losing Weight?
Losing weight can become an increasing challenge as we age, especially during or nearing retirement. There are many factors that come into play,...
Music and Your Wellbeing
Do you remember the joy of listening to music when you were a kid? Maybe you had a favorite song that you would sing along to, or a cassette tape...
Your NEW Social Security Statement
More than 65 million Americans receive Social Security benefits, with over 175 million workers paying into the system. With the new Social Security...
How to Dispose of Unused Medications
The most common reason medications go unused is due to expiration. This may not surprise you, but it may be shocking to learn that a whopping 85%...
Smart Home Systems: Promoting a Comfortable Environment for Seniors
As we journey through life, our needs change. This is especially true as we enter our golden years. Fortunately, recent changes in technology are...
- Mastering the Mind: Techniques for Better Memory and Cognitive Function
- The Art of Productive Procrastination: How to Make the Most of Downtime
- Eating for Energy: Foods that Boost Your Stamina and Productivity
- How to enjoy and celebrate chilly, gloomy days
- Thriving in Your Golden Years: Strategies for Aging Gracefully and Vibrantly
- Best Dog Breeds that Suit Your Needs
- Reduce Stress: Develop Patience
- DIY Delights: Creative Projects for Seniors
- Coping with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Long-term Health Benefits of Physical Activity
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- Best foods for hydration
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How to Improve Your Health: The 5 Main Aspects of Wellness
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- How to Maintain Our Body
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Foods you had no idea you could freeze
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- Medicare and Medicaid: Dual eligibility
- Summer Workouts for Your Dose of Vitamin D
- What’s Keeping You from Losing Weight?
- Music and Your Wellbeing
- Your NEW Social Security Statement
- How to Dispose of Unused Medications
- Smart Home Systems: Promoting a Comfortable Environment for Seniors
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself